Vegan no-bake granola bars
So yummy and take about 5 minutes, definitely a new favorite
I made it even easier by using a muffin tin so there's no cutting involved.
I added sesame seeds and extra flaxseed.
Dry (use scant measurements):
- 1 & 3/4 C rolled oats
- 1 C crisp puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 C pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/4 C chia seeds
- 1/4 C unsweetened coconut
- 1/8 C finely ground flaxseed
Wet (use generous measurements):
- 1/2 C brown rice syrup
- 1/3 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1) Add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together.
2) In a separate (microwave safe) bowl, mix together the wet ingredients, then microwave them for about 20 to 30 seconds. This will make it easier to mix and add to the dry ingredients since it’s really sticky!
3) Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix. Keep mixing until the wet binding ingredients are as well distributed as possible.
4) Put the mixture into a shallow pan and flatten it down.